Joyned is revolutionizing the e-commerce data landscape and we invite you to be a part of it!
We are a B2B2C SaaS company, and our vision is to empower merchants to own their shoppers’ social engagements directly on their site. We do this by creating an actionable experience in a digital world, letting shoppers experience the joy & fun of shopping together with those who matter most. We already know that adding a social experience to online shopping lowers acquisition costs, optimizes conversion rates, and builds customer loyalty.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We’re looking for that end-to-end data wrangler extraordinaire to join us and take our data game to the next level, someone to help us deliver the amazing, non-trivial insights from our unique data and scale it, helping us become the market leader in online consumer insights. Someone who has the skills of a programmer, the passion of a researcher, and the mind of a scientist. Someone who is entrepreneurial and ambitious, eager to build a unique and powerful data product the likes of which has never been seen before.
- Are a skilled data scientist/analyst with 3+ years of experience
- Are a builder who knows how to build systems from scratch
- Work great independently and thrive under pressure
- Are someone with storytelling skills, who knows how to tell the story behind the numbers, with excellent presentation skills in English
- Are super into statistics – A MUST
- Have a passion for NLP – A PLUS!
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to take part in the early stages of a fast-growing start-up
- An opportunity to build a new, unique and powerful data product
- A chance to work in an environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship
- Competitive equity
- Open Vacation policy
In six months, you will:
- Take charge of our data department end to end, from the data infrastructure to presenting your conclusions to our customers and stakeholders.
- Identify growth opportunities for our Product, Sales and Marketing team in order to optimize the platform and its customers’ performance.
- Deliver initial data products delivering automatic insights on shopper behavior and preferences using state-of-the-art NLP tools.
In two years, you will:
- Manage an international team of data scientists and analysts.
- Design, and deliver advanced and unique data products that are the go-to products for e-commerce marketing.
In five years, you will:
- Be a keynote speaker in the most important consumer data conferences in the world!
Sound like you?
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org