Joyned is revolutionizing the e-commerce landscape and we invite you to be a part of it!
Joyned has developed a SaaS solution that helps merchants deliver a shopping experience that sparks joy. We’re helping merchants leverage their shopper’s natural engagement for better business results, by allowing their shoppers to have a joyned shopping session, live, on-site, in real-time.
We are looking for a VP R&D to lead and mentor the R&D team and to oversee all aspects of the development process from product ideation to launch. In our vision we see the VP R&D of the company taking the R&D team to the next level, which includes team building, infrastructures and getting his hands dirty – yes, we mean HO work as well 😉
What’s In It For You:
- This is a unique opportunity to join the company at a crucial time – right when our product and business are taking off!
- This is your chance to bring your experience and knowledge and build the R&D team and R&D processes of your dreams.
- You will get to strategize, define and manage all technical aspects of the company.
- A chance to build a product already exposed to millions of users worldwide
- A chance to work in an environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship
What We’re Hoping To Learn From You:
- How to utilize the right technologies and build scalable architecture and ensure a smooth user experience
- Plan and execute the tech strategy and roadmap
- Develop great work processes for the tech teams
- Great passion for learning about and using cutting edge technologies to deliver something truly new, at a very large scale
- Minimum of seven years of software development experience, preferably with a variety of technologies and systems – you should be comfortable working with Python, VanillaJs, Serverless architecture, and cloud computing with AWS.
- A minimum of two years’ experience leading and mentoring tech teams, preferably from small startup companies
- Experience in developing scalable and distributed systems and providing review/feedback on designs.
- Experience with SaaS products
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-motivation and ability to thrive under pressure
- A passionate leader whose enthusiasm about software development is contagious
Sound Like You?
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers